But of course, I have no intentions of doing that. My dad and father in law also love these babies!
This years I am also going to make Pecan Millionaires. Not sure how those will turn out so I'll wait until I try them before I share!
So for those of you interested, here is the scoop on the best chocolate covered peanut clusters you've ever tasted! :)
1- 12z bag of Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
1- 12z bag of Milk Chocolate chips
2- 12z bags of White Chocolate chips
2- 16z jar of Planters Lightly Salted roasted peanuts
Wax or Parchment paper
1. Get all your ingredients together:
2. Get a large pot and pour the Semi Sweet Chocolate and Milk Chocolate in. Turn the stove on low to medium heat. You don't want it too hot because it'll burn the chocolate.
3. Slowly stir it as the chips melt down. After they have melted down a little, add in your 2 bags of white chocolate and do the same ... slowly stirring as they melt down.
4. Continue stirring until you get a smooth consistency like this:
5. Now its time to add your peanuts in. Pour the jars of peanuts in the chocolate. You don't have to use 2 jars if you don't want to.
6. After you pour peanuts in, stir them all together. Then take 2 spoons and take out clusters of the mix and place on parchment paper or wax paper. Do this until the mix is gone and let sit in a cool area for about 4 hours to harden, then refrigerate in an airtight container and they are done! Easy peezy, right?! Enjoy! :)